BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
(2 Year Initial Certification)
Recommended for: RNs, EMTs, MDs, Paramedics, Dentists, Medical Personnel, and Pharmacists.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) & special considerations
- Unconscious and Conscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and (2) Rescuer CPR
Textbook Required For This Class
All students must have a current book - AHA BLS Basic Life Support Provider 2015 Guidelines. This book is REQUIRED for the class. You can do one of the following:
- Purchase book from The CPR Trainer during check-in for class.
- Bring current book to class if you have one.
Class Fee: $60 (Includes CPR Card)
Student workbook: $15 (Required for class)
Skills Test For Online BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) Course
Skills test for students have have passed online course from American Heart Association
- Must bring completed online certification